HorrorScope

Do the stars move this fast or is it just me? Seems like yesterday when I posted the last HorrorScope here in Cyrsti's Condo! Regardless here is the latest:

"Libra (September 23 – October 22) Mistakes that you make now are your fault and if you waste even another second trying to blame anyone else, another egg will fly into your face. Being hopeful is great and being a genius is gift, but if you don't take that potential and use it towards being responsible in your own individual way, then you may just end up a statistic. Don't just stand up, stand out.
 Astro Guide 2013: Libra"

Whoa! A mistake that is my fault? Can't be!...just kidding.

On the serious side, I think I am moving quickly through the standing up category into the standing out part.  Hopefully in a positive way for the transgender community.

My disclaimer is "HorrorScope" is my title and you can go to theFrisky to get "scoped". It won't hurt!

Comments