Queen Chelsea?

What the hell, I swore to myself (or strongly suggested) I was going to leave this whole Bradley/Chelsea Manning thing alone. I have enough other faux aggravation going on right now. I was just a hot mess this morning. Hormones going nuts and crying to sappy songs on the radio. BUT!

I just couldn't resist passing this story along in Cyrsti's Condo :

"Once she gets past the rape thing, she will be a queen." It comes through TransAction and the DailyKos and was written by Mansfield Frazier who says he is a former federal prison convict.

I have to admit after seeing pictures of Manning in or out of his blond wig, I figured he was going to be someone's woman (or female dog)  in prison anyhow.

Go here to read "Frazier's" opinion on Manning's situation and what may happen when Chelsea is queened.

In the meantime, it's starting to rain and I think I may shed a tear.

Comments