Cyrsti's Condo "Horror Scope"

After the past several weeks of exciting and dare I say "passionate" Horror Scopes for we Librans, I couldn't wait to get to theFrisky for this week's scope:

" (September 23-October 22): No matter how much compassion you think you can muster up, it won’t stop you from blurting out the truth. Real peace of mind will require making some bolder moves and standing your ground. When it comes to power, you won’t rest well until you have it all. So, be glad that you do have the universe on your side now."

Well, people around me will tell you, I do a lot of "blurting out" and it's true I am taking bolder steps to take more charge of my transgender life. Recently I have had to "call out" a sandwich chain fast food manager for trying to overcharge me as well as do "battle" for a big screen in one of my sports bars for a game I wanted to watch.

I have decided to not sit meekly by and have others attempt to control my existence as a trans woman.  Just to be safe though, I'm happy to have the universe by my side!

Follow the link above for your "scope".

Comments