Picking up those Bad Vibrations

I happened across a story about Aerosmith's Dude (Looks Like a Lady)...the real story in the Huffington Post.

Over the years I have been negatively conditioned to put "Dude" on my most hated list. One night years ago I was subjected to someone playing it four times in a row on a jukebox in a pub I was in as the manager laughed about it. Plus there were other times when the song "just happened" to be played in a venue or party I was at. These days fortunately I rarely hear "Dude" which has become a transphobic musical anthem in the hands of many.

To make matters even worse is how badly I get creeped out when I see Steven Tyler who obviously has always had a not so secret desire to be a cross dresser. For some reason he just gives me the same bad vibes I get when I see "Rude Paul".

Here is the link to the story and have a hot shower running for yourself after you read it!

Comments