Now You See Me, Now You Don't

In the current polar cold conditions and with my current androgynous condition,  I have presented several interesting fashion "looks" to the world.
Here's an example.

My girlfriend's car is "heat challenged", which is a bad way to be in the weather we have had here, when 0 degrees is warm.  I start my retired morning by warming up my car and taking her to work.  I apply plenty of day moisturizing cream, put my guy jeans and flannel shirt on, tie my long pony tail back and out through the back of my ball hat, unisex boots and super warm guys coat-and hope the car starts.

When I pick her up from work, though, I am all girl. Yesterday the day started as I pointed out and finished on the way home at the grocery store when the clerk called us "ladies" twice.

I used to feel guilty about "jumping presentations", not so much anymore.  As I have become more secure in myself, I don't have to worry about what the transgender "purists" say about being a pretend transgender person.  It took me close to 50 years to figure out what my gender inner self was trying to tell me and during the half century I endured tons of male conditioning. If I liked it or not.  So why not incorporate parts of my past into the present? In other words, collect a little back pay.

Another reason I am bringing this all up comes from a "pre interview" I had last night with Jasmine Ford.  Thursday night I will be interviewed on her show which I have mentioned a couple times here in Cyrsti's Condo.  We immediately hit it off and began to discuss our pasts which have been so incredibly different. She was completely fascinated I had lived over 50 years as a man/cross dresser and then transitioned.  I was completely fascinated with the fact, by her own admission, she transitioned from a gay boy to a woman at the age of 18. In essence, Jasmine really never experienced much of a "male life" at all.

Coming up in future posts, I will pass along her insights on her transition and beliefs and of course will give you all the exact links and times I will be on her show. It's really cool I'm going to be interviewed of course but not as cool as her ideas concerning the transgender community.  Stay tuned!

Comments