I Was Bad at Geometry

Maybe my dislike of the subject and very poor grades came from a deep down dislike for my own "angles"?
Probably not, but to this day, I so admire a woman with all her curves in a sweat suit.  Or should I say, I was down right jealous!  I could only guess how it could feel to be soft and curvy rather than angular and hard.

Strangely, I remember a certain day at home when I was going through puberty and I looked down at my hands.  For some reason on that day it occurred to me my hands were no longer like "boy hands" but were "squaring off" into man hands.  I can't say I had what the transgender purists would say was a point of panic about the changes which were coming - I just noticed of all things my hands on that day. Looking back though,  it's unfair to pick on my hands. As changes went, I was lucky with my hands.  They are kind of passable and were too small to catch many passes in football, so hey, who am I to complain?

Maybe (if the HRT continues to work it's miracles) I may have a chance to have the last laugh on all this angle stuff anyhow.  As I wrote about recently here in Cyrsti's Condo, I'm beginning to develop in the hip and rear area to match up with my breasts.  So with spring not totally in gear around here, I still have time to slip into some sweats and get up close and personal with my new curves.

I guess the geometry deal was OK after all, girls aren't supposed to be good at math but don't tell my Grand Daughter who is!

Comments