Waitin'-Wishin' and Hopin'

I was going to "expand" on my previous post on the perils of "old rubbers"  and it turns out a comment from Maggie Pope provided the perfect lead in!

wow,
That would be crazy doing the waiting hoping that someone cool shows up,
Great Story & thanks for sharing...


Thanks Maggie!!!!

Looking back, I think being stranded on the side of the road cross dressed as a woman was one of my first - most realistic looks of what women really go through in their lives. First of all, you have to worry about your own security.  What "good Samaritan" might stop by and not be so good quickly.  Second of all, being stranded is a really good way to attract the attention of a cop who happens by (doesn't have to be bad though-could be worse!) Last but not least, as I have written in the last Cyrsti's Condo post, the attitude of who picks you up for a tow or changes your tire has wildly fluctuated for me over the years.

Of course the feminizing effects of HRT and the confidence to be myself as I have transitioned has eased the pressure somewhat, but past experiences (not unlike rest room nightmares) just stay with me.

The worst I mentioned.  The driver was so evil, the company had to send someone with him.  He was scary and of course it was at night and i had to ride in the cab with him until he got my car home.  Then there was the driver who talked all the way about having a family remember who was gay or "like me." He was a little goofy but harmless.  Then there was the driver (along with the sheriff) who refused to pay attention to any ideas I had on how to get to my house.  It was my first real first hand experience of losing intelligence as I changed genders.

As a point of reference, I do need to point out all of these experiences have happened over 7 or 8 years.

I do think the most frustrating flat tire I ever had was after a particularly blissful afternoon at the salon and as I was riding the crest of just knowing I had reached an all time high of being beautiful- BOOM! Momma Karma comes along and says "wait girly girl" this flat tire will bring you back down to earth!  You know too, you can't argue with "Momma"!

Comments