Cyrsti's Condo "Blast from the Past!"

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Polka dot bikiniI'm sure you who are "of age" remember the 1960 hit song "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" by Brian Hyland.  It told the story of a shy girl rocking a bikini on the beach for the first time.  I'm fairly sure this young cross dresser wasn't born yet in 1960 when it was written!

As I attended my earliest cross dresser mixers in the Cleveland, Ohio area in the 1980's, supposedly there was a "member" who could rock a bikini well.  I never got to meet her and she was rumored to have left the group and fell in love with a genetic woman.  I wondered  if her new woman friend knew of her cross dressing  (even then, everyone expected her to go farther into full time) and who looked better in a bikini?

Comments