Cyrsti's Condo "Star Gazing"

With the holiday and all this week, I have been a "little behind" with everything.  Ironically, with the way I have been eating and HRT, I won't have a "little behind" for long!  This week, my stars - and those of you fellow Libra's,  have grounded us a bit! Read on Condo-Ites!


(September 23-October 22): Angry thoughts will come in and out of your head, but that doesn’t mean you have to be distracted by every one of them. Using your honey or your BFF as your barometer of focus now will be a big help. Although you don’t want anyone judging you, it’ll be your own voice that will be the most untamed and will require a slap or two in the face with some straight up truth.

Well, my "untamed voice" has been a part of me as sure as my gender dysphoria, so that is not a problem!

My choice this week for "guest sign" is Taurus!

 (June 21-July 22): You’re going to have one of those weeks when all of a sudden it’ll feel good to just let it out. Ramble on with your opinions and all the nitty-gritty details of your neurosis and everything that bothers you about the people around you. Yes, gossiping is good now and if you give it, you will get it. Sure, it’ll give you a bad rep among few, but when did being controversial ever scare you?

Don't forget kids, if we missed your sign this week, don't despair.  Go to theFrisky for yours!  

Comments