"Out" for Halloween

Finally getting around to a couple of your comments here in Cyrsti's Condo to my first Halloween post!
Here they are, presented in a different format:
  1. Michellewhois
    Great story! I especially loved the statement "For the evening, I came up with a "costume" which not surprisingly, was more slut than originality. My skirt was short, heels high and hair was long. The result was a relatively uncomfortable evening in clothes I really hadn't spent enough time wearing to understand what I was "walking into" literally-my heels killed me. My imagined enjoyment of walking down the street in my panty hose, short skirt and freshly shaved legs did thrill for awhile-until the chill set in." It reminded me of way back when I first came crashing out into the world. It also reminded me of some of the other girls back then and how we strived for that sexy look instead of trying to find our happy medium in the world of women's fashion. Thank you for that brief glimpse of back in the past.
  2. Michelle, you are welcome!  It was dark in that closet wasn't it!  Crashing is a good word!  Quoting an old Jerry Reed song "We had a long way to go and a short time to get there!"
  3. A "Horny" Halloween Costume Idea?
  4. And Jen Smith: 
    My first time dressing as a woman was when I was in my early 20s. Yes for me it was also at Halloween, a party at a friend's house.

    If I recall, it came up as a spur of the moment thing. It was a Saturday, we knew we were going to this party but had no budget for costumes.

    An upstairs neighbor was in our apartment that day, and somehow it came up that I could go dressed as a woman. This neighbor had a blond wig that she offered up, and I think she also lent me some sling back heals that barely fit. I know I didn't last long at the party wearing them.

    That was over 25 years ago, and I remember just a few details. I vaguely remember wearing an off-white, or maybe more towards a light tan knee length dress. I think nude or white pantyhose. I don't remember anything about makeup, but I probably ended up with blush at least, probably not foundation or anything else.

    We got to the party, hosted at the parent's house of a fairly close buddy. As we got out of the car (I wasn't driving), another buddy of mine and his girlfriend came up to us, recognizing my future ex-wife.

    He asked her, while looking at me, "who is your friend you've brought along?" LOL! He didn't recognize me, nor did he realize I was a guy!

    Well, that was the first time out in public officially for me, and I faded back to just wearing pantyhose, stockings and panties off and on for the next 20 years before it dawned on me that I wanted to be a woman.

    Thanks Cyrsti for poking this memory out of my past!
  5. Thanks to both of you ladies!!!


Comments