Returning to the Scene of the Crime?

Or should I say the "seen" of the crime? Last night, I had an increasingly rare chance to go back to one of the original places I literally transitioned in.

I have mentioned it before. I have been going in there over seven years beginning when I used to go in there as a guy with my wife.  Two of the original bartenders still work there and remember (I'm sure) some of my not so pleasant nights.  One of the worst was when the manager let a guy play "Dude Looks Like A Lady" three times in a row while they all stood around and laughed. Or the night when a woman caught me in the restroom and called me a pervert. But,  through all the bad wigs and terrible fashion ideas, I managed to come through it all.

Times have changed so much, that outside of a few of the long time regulars, no one gives the transgender woman at the bar much attention.

Will wonders never cease-or the power of HRT?

Comments