A Classic!!!!!

Often I wish I could write with the simple force blended with eloquence I read from so many.
This was sent to a prospective client by Florida photographer Clinton Brentwood Lee: 

"After affirming his support for same-sex marriage, Mr Lee was sent a message by a woman who had booked him to photograph her wedding.
She said: “My fiancĂ© and and I support traditional marriage between a man and a woman and don’t want our money going to a place that supports otherwise. I would like to inquire how we can get our retainer [deposit] back from you.”
Mr Lee, of Brentwood Photography, responded: “I would say this disappoints me, but I actually find this to be a good thing because our company would now not like to work with you as well.
“It’s not because you have a different view from us, but it’s because, since you don’t like and support gay marriage, no one else should be able to have it.
“That’s like me not liking broccoli, and demanding that everyone else in the world should not have broccoli either!”
He went on: “At Brentwood Photography we see love in all forms. Now as far as your retainer goes, I hope you’ll read the first article in the contract you signed stating that this is nonrefundable.
“But don’t worry I’m not going to keep it!
“I have decided to donate your $1500 to GLAAD, a group created to help and support gay rights."
Go here for a link!

Comments