Going Womanless for a Great Cause

I have mentioned here in Cyrsti's Condo many times womanless beauty pageants around where I live were almost non existent when I was growing up. Several years ago, when the local benefits for cancer began to come along, many of them added a womanless beauty pageant to raise donations. One year, I actually pushed by another guy I knew to participate. You know, on of those guy things-I will if you will.
x
For any number of reasons, I didn't. The primary one I was already sort of/kind of out in my town as a cross dresser. Not a good idea at the time for others to connect more dots with me.

As I was skipping through my Pinterest boards this morning-this picture of an unidentified "contestant" and his girlfriend caught my attention.

Right now I'm thinking the girlfriend is thinking how long he is going to put up with the heels he is wearing and if he does why? He is thinking "Damn" I better look like I have never dressed like a woman before.

Comments