Cyrsti's Condo Sunday Edition

KerPlunk!  Welcome to an early Fall version of our Sunday round up. Indeed it is nice and cool here in Ohio. Momma Nature is beginning to change. Let's get a hot cup o joe (coffee) and get started.

Page One: The Week That Was-or Wasn't: For me, the week was one of slow recovery - too slow of course for my liking but it is what it is. What I resent the most is the amount of energy it has sapped from my existence. On the bright side, my next treatment is this week. Which will be the second of six.
myevents.ics

Also on the bright side, I am extremely pleased to be chosen to be part of a Love Must Win Event coming up this Friday:

Page Two: Opinion: Last week to me was no more than "white noise." I don't know if that was good or bad, but none the less-that what it was. Our struggles continue to go to the grass root levels as an LGBT community. As a matter of fact, just this past week, my Mom's nearby home town became embroiled in a dispute over the rights of a local trans student. 

I care deeply (of  course) about the extremely deep problems we have. Since I am settling into Cincinnati (finally!) I will have a chance to do ore once I have more energy.



Page Three : The Back Page: Well that it's for today. As always thanks for stopping by Cyrsti's Condo!!!

Comments