Cyrsti's Condo "Sunday Edition"

Ker Plunk! Another edition from Cyrsti's Condo is arriving on your virtual front porch. Our "faux spring" is here in Southwestern Ohio, a great time for a cup o joe, or a "brunch beer" from Cincinnati's Bock Fest going on today. 
Page One: The Week that Was or Wasn't: This week, transgender women and men everywhere in this country breathed a sigh of relief when the governor of South Dakota vetoed the latest sweeping attempt to pass what's called a bathroom "genitalia" bill. More precisely, under the bill,you must use the restroom of your birth , not choice of identification.Before we all start doing our happy dance though,beware of a bigoted right wing legislator near you furiously burning the midnight oil  and wasting his constituents happy by wasting their time and money. Of course, I had to pass along an example of how "The Donald" would look in drag.

Page Two: Yesterday's Coffee-Opinion: As we just begin to see our share of the never ending (seemingly) political ads leading up to the Ohio primary, it's important to note my vote is worth more than most of the other states you may hear about in the more un-populated states because of the "U.S. Electoral College" or if the state has a primary or a caucus to elect. If you don't know what that means, don't feel bad, many Americans don't either. Very simply, if "yo girl" Caitlin Jenner lived in Indiana and voted for her guy Ted Cruz and I voted for Clinton in Ohio my vote would mean more.

Page Three: The Sweet Transvestite from? Last week I was approached by a friend to play Frank-n-Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. After some serious thoughts, I finally came to the conclusion of why the hell not ? Have some fun. 

I'm sure I will have much more to pass along to you before the Halloween Ball comes about in early October. Which, ideally, gives me another chance to have more fun at a more conventional Halloween party.

Page Four: The Back Page: Well that's it for this Sunday kids. Time to get on with my day. As always thanks for stopping my the Condo!!!!

Love you all!!!



Comments