From the "Eagles Nest"


  1. Connie wrote in:  So many Eagles songs come to mind that could take you to your past:
  2. Hotel California, Desperado, Life In The Fast Lane, Take It to the Limit, New Kid In Town, Tequila Sunrise, Can’t Tell You Why, Witchy Woman, Lyin' Eyes, One of These Nights, Already Gone, Wasted Time, After The Thrill Is Gone, The Last Resort.

  3. I'm hoping that now you have "A Peaceful, Easy Feeling" and that you can finally "Take it Easy"!
  4. Connie,
    Lyin' eyes is especially poignant to me, it was about twice as long as the other Top 40 music I was playing on the radio station I worked on all nights...I played it as a break song and (weather permitting), I would have a chance to go out and look up at the tower while it played. I was a wreck!
  5. Mail Box
    Archived Mirror Selfie
    These days, I don't know about Take it Easy, but I do have a "Peaceful, Easy Feeling" on occasion. I can't explain to myself why though I feel guilty these days every now and then. An example was when I was contacted for the photo shoot because I was transgender.
  6. I guess " trans stealth" and I will never quite match up and I am guilty of too much info too often- I'm afraid.

  7.  In fact, I had a couple of examples from yesterday I will get to in another post.

Comments