Kinda Cute as a Button!

First of all I would like to thank all the "little people" for making this post worthwhile and my Mom for my name!!!!

Well, then again there were "little people involved"  as I did get my other set of professional pix taken. (There were two total.) and the second one was taken by a photographer probably around 5 feet tall. The pix should be back to me next week sometime she said.

Then today, Liz and I were out getting some errands ran and we made a rest room stop on the way home (since we don't live in North Carolina or Mississippi.) She finished before I did and on the way out said she would be waiting outside and used my name. A small elderly lady was coming in as she was leaving and looked me up and down and said..."You have the same name as one of my daughters!" 

How nice was that!

Comments