Kristin Beck III

I can't tell you how passionate I am about certain very visible transgender causes going on right now. So much so, I'm sure you are tired of reading of them. I sincerely hope though Kristin Beck is not one of them.

I believe one of the most hypocritical policies of the American Military is NOT allowing full rights to those who fight on the front lines to protect them.

Kristin Beck (as you may know by now) is the trans former Navy Seal who of course became one of the faces of the active military rights movement (if she wanted to or not) and then (in her spare time) wrote a couple books and even decided to run against one of the most powerful Democrats in Washington.

Recently, Kristin took time out of her busy schedule to drop me a note and a link to pass along to you.

"Cyrsti:
Wow.  I went out to your blog.  Wow is the word that keeps popping up in my head.  And thank you for the shout out and the link to my website and the appeal for the GoFundMe drive.  It's huge.  

Here is another one for you if you want to use it.  Disney/Fusion did a short show about my campaign and you can watch it on the web.

Please check out this link and help if you can and before you think I am being the hypocrite now, I did scratch up a few shekels to help as much as I could. 

This video is so much more than politics, it's about transitioning MTF from the worlds' premier military unit too.

I'll grab the pop corn. 

Comments