Pammy Rose

Pammy Rose the young woman from Seaham, County Durham (across the pond), is set to compete against other transgender women in a completely different kind of contest. 

Now fully embracing her true gender, Pammy is determined to become Miss Transgender UK 2016 for the first prize of a sex change which she has always dreamed of. 

Pammy said: “The last time I took part in a pageant nobody knew I was transgender but now I want everyone to know. I am raring to go, I can't wait for it. I am determined to become the representative for transgender people all across the UK.”
The now 23-year-old had no expectations when she entered the modelling competition. 

A talented dancer, Pammy Rose wowed audiences and judges alike as she made it to the final of the beauty contest.

But the gorgeous blonde was hiding a huge secret from everyone in the mainstream competition.

Pammy Rose was born male.


Comments