JJ's Sunday Edition

Ker Plunk! Another Sunday Edition is hitting your virtual front porch.
Weather wise we are expecting another sweltering 90 degree humid Ohio summer day, so iced everything will be the way to go today! So let's get started:

Page One: The Week that Was-or Wasn't: First of all, my condolences go out to all the victims of senseless crimes this week. Of course the latest was the twenty plus casualties in Orlando last night at the "Pulse" Night Club. While my blog gently weeps, I just hope for more love in the world. It's frustrating when it seems every week you read of a new story of a gunman opening fire with an "AK-47" on a group of innocent civilians.


Page Two: Yesterday's Coffee-Opinion: Well, the bonfire has come and gone and I had an excellent time even though for once the trans girl wasn't the most interesting woman there.

That honor went to the woman who after about 15 minutes, said it was too hot and there were no men and pulled her wig off and set it on the table. (Cancer survivor plus paranormal ghost buster.)


If you look closely in the picture, I am in the back left corner wearing a striped top. As I said, an excellent time!!!




Page Three: The Back Page: As hot and humid as yesterday was, at certain times I wished I could take my wig off too, except of course I don't wear wear one. Plus, as it turned out, what was left of any makeup I tried to wear was a waste of time too. Which leads me to Connie's comment: "The best paint jobs always start with proper preparation and a good primer. More paint won't make up for those things; in fact, it usually only makes it worse. So it goes, working through our transitions."

I love you all and thanks for taking your time to stop by JJ's!


Comments