It's So Quiet in Here:

It's so quiet here at JJ's I can hear a pin drop.

It could be because I had another (yawn) uneventful trip with Liz this morning, or it could be my youngest grandson (nine) got a full drum set for his birthday party yesterday.

I "sorta" kind of always wondered what this moment would be. I don't think a transgender person stands a chance sometimes for the "din" in their noggins to quiet down enough to think things through.

Either you are on the "passing" path trying your best to convince the public of who you are, or you are going down the hormone/surgical route which of course brings it own set of challenges. Then, lets not forget the pesky legal gender markers we have to worry about.

So, since I've decided any major surgery (SRS) is pretty much out of the question for me, everything else is pretty much copacetic in my life. A good thing except I have been running so long, I don't know how to take it.

Which brings up the question for a transgender person, when a pin drops in your life, do you hear it?

You bet ya!


Comments