Ms. Ying and Mr. Yang

In all the transgender flurry about who is more trans or trans at all-many times the fact that very few humans fit neatly into a binary gender package is discussed,

Here is an example from Malaysia:

Cosmetics millionaire Sofea Ilias has gone back to being a transwoman after a brief stint living in her biological male identity.
The 22-year-old said on top of the insults she had still received while trying to live as a man with the name Safiey, she missed her life as a transgender where she felt empowered.
“I am actually quite tired of trying to be good and to come back to the right path. Whatever I do, there will still be people who are dissatisfied and who’ll question me.
Image result for Sofea IliasBefore you correct me, I see a couple errors with what I just wrote. The first being- Sofea has incredible "passing priviledge" and the second is - why would she want to cross genders? Here is more:

"Sofea added that she has gotten fed up of dealing with her critics and said going back to her transgender lifestyle would give her peace of mind.
“I am tired of entertaining all the accusations and allegations. When I tried to be good, still people went around talking.
“I’d rather be myself and make myself happy in my own way,” she stressed.
Sofea, who owns a cosmetic company, reportedly tried to go back to being a man at the end of last year.
Entertainment daily Kosmo! reported Sofea as getting rid of her breast implants last April after she went for breast surgery at age 19."
- See more here.
And, oh yes-by the way very few humans fit into the 100 percent male or female category, but don't tell men that.

Comments