It's the Season of the Witch

Saturday night we went to and participated in putting together the first annual "Ohio Valley Witches Ball."
Outside of feeling like about ten miles of bad road, I had a good time. The theme was "Rocky Horror" and we had one female and one guy in drag do a wonderful "Frank-n-furter."

I wore a long black slitted skirt, patterned flowing Shaw and black flats. For make up I went with a very light (color) foundation, dark eyes and dark burgundy lipstick. The costume/outfit seemed to work OK because it felt fun and flowing and I even attracted an admirer at the event. (Been awhile.)

For you picture fanatics, don't panic, we are going to another Witches Ball on Halloween weekend. I am going to wear the same "costume" then and promise pictures.

In the mean time I am trying just to get well!

Comments