Busy Week

This week is shaping up to be a busy one. I have a full moon get together tonight plus two appointments Wednesday which means getting together a wardrobe in my noggin for the week. I see the people tonight a lot plus it is still substantially cooler so I can wear one of my three quarter length sleeve peasant tops...a relatively new outfit.

Yesterday I was helped by Liz going through her extensive closet and finding me some Capri's she didn't/couldn't wear anymore because of her continued weight loss. I am fairly well set up in the top/blouse department.

Saturday night, we went to a meeting of our Ohio Valley Witches Ball committee in an upscale Mexican restaurant.  Actually, the meeting was set up to approve merging our group with two peeps involved in the old event for years before it ended. My transgender status was well received by them and pretty much ignored by everyone else in the venue...as expected.

Again, we were in a very liberal part of Cincinnati, so having a night out without LGBT pushback is normal and fun to be free as my real self.

I will let you know how it all goes this week.

Comments