Welcome!

Recently I received an email from "Andy Peterson." Andy runs a site called Fashionable Hats and Accessories.

"Hi,,

I was recently visiting http://cyrstiscondo-cyrsti.blogspot.com/2014/10/sipping-high-ball-in-columbus.html and was very impressed by your website. 

I was wondering if could link back to http://www.fashionablehats.com on your site somewhere as a resource. If there is something you would like me to do in return, just name it."

If you are searching for a sharp hat...please check out the links provided! If you are lucky, you could sip a highball with Andy! And, if Andy is in Columbus, Ohio...I am within sipping distance :)

Enjoy!

Comments

Unknown said…
Another site bug report.
The 'We Got Mail' post you made yesterday on Google+ , points to a non-existent page here on your blog.
Rhonda Darling said…
Would love to be able to wear any of his women's hats, but they seem to all be "one size fits most" -- definitely leaving many trans women out in the cold w/out a hat.

What an incredibly chauvinistic sizing practice.

Oh well. C'est la vie.
Cyrsti Hart said…
All I can say is, the post showed up fine on all my platforms.